Saturday 2 May 2015

Welcome to the "Voice Of Elegance"

Hello ladies and gentlemen of style,

My name is Kieran Dolan and this is my blog. I am an avid reader of style blogs and find the world of gentlemen and style so wonderful and embracing, but it is dwindling. Unfortunately, my generation are losing a sense of style and elegance, diving towards the extremes of either end. I say my generation because I am 15 and yes, I may be young to talk about timeless style for some of you, but I see style as something anyone of any age can enjoy. I will be posting as often as my schooling can permit as well as my life, but style journalism and blogging to you readers is now of great importance to me already. I look forward to seeing where this leads us. Au Revoir.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to see you post more on this blog. I can see you have a clear knack for elegant fashion. However, I would have to disagree with your opinion on current fashion. I believe that tight garments have opened a gateway of new fabulous trends. If women can wear a tight fight dress to show of their curves, why can't us men? Although I can agree that some current trends are ridiculous, but some trends that arrived in 2014 were very successful and very tasteful. For example, the tight denim jeans or jackets can be untactful however, some people are able to adjust this trend and tweak it for themselves. Personally I love a nice pear of skin tight jeans and a crew neck jumper, that's a good casual. Fashion and trends are very different, but overall, clothes are clothes and people wear different style garments to express themselves, and that is what matters most.

    Again, looking forward to this blog!

    Thanks.

    -S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your insight. As you said, it is my opinion on current fashion. I enjoy more flow and less constriction, I persoanally find them uncomfortable but naturally there will be difference of opinion, respectively. After all, style is diverse and varied I would love to hear more from you, keep commenting!

      -Kieran

      Delete